Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Great Healthy Recipes

I recently heard of a great website for gluten-free cooking, and since trying a few of the recipes, I've realized it's for anyone that loves whole foods. There are also many vegan choices on there for those of you that don't eat dairy. I have tried both of the African soups and they were AMAZING - I find i'm drawn to flavorful dishes, and both of these were easy and very tasty. I turned down the heat so the kids could eat it as well. I've also tried a quinoa dish. Anyway, here is the link:
http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/

Hopefully it inspires you to eat more naturopathic, whole foods!

Dr. Anna Falkowski HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor and Clinic Director
Vitality for Life Health Center
www.vitalityforlife.ca

Dr. Anna Falkowski HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor, Clinic Director
info@vitalityforlife.ca
www.vitalityforlife.ca
Twitter: @NaturoDoctor
We're On Facebook!

No comments: