Friday, August 21, 2009

COMING SOON!...I'm very excited

Over the last few months I've been working on a body wash, and needless to say this has been one of the toughest yet rewarding projects. Soap is really tricky because most of them contain foaming agents (which are chemicals AND they dry out skin), thickening agents and of course perfumes or essential oils to mask the smell of the actual soap. I have finally decided on a completely pure Castile soap that's actually made with 100% olive oil (unlike most other soaps that use coconut oil or other seed/nut oils). The soap is normally a very watery consistency (although EXTREMELY potent), so I also set out to find the perfect bottle for it. I was very happy to discover that it worked amazingly in a foamer bottle, which takes the liquid and converts it into a beautiful soft foam simply by adding air. Brilliant! I've been using this soap around the house and on my kids, and i'm very happy with the results. It's gentle on the skin and leaves it very soft - I don't hesitate bathing my kids daily (and we all know they need it in the summer!). The best part is that it's suitable for 'Head-to-Toe' use. I wash my kids hair with it and it comes out shiny and clean. I use it myself as a face wash, and the results are great - it removes make-up without drying the skin. Also makes makes an excellent hand soap. I can't wait to share it with everyone. I should have the labelling done and the soap bottled in the next week or so! Stay tuned!

Dr. Anna Falkowsk HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor & Clinic Director
Vitality for Life Health Center
www.vitalityforlife.ca

Dr. Anna Falkowski HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor, Clinic Director
info@vitalityforlife.ca
www.vitalityforlife.ca
Twitter: @NaturoDoctor
We're On Facebook!

No comments: