Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mmmm....my simple and healthy lunch

This morning, like most mornings at my house, was pretty frantic. Trying to get the kids fed, diapering, playing silly games, all while getting ready for work. When I looked in the fridge, there was absolutely nothing I could bring to work for lunch, except some brown rice from the night before. So, being a naturopath, I had to get creative! I opened a can of black beans, added 1/2 the can to the rice, and put a little soy sauce and sweet chili sauce on my creation! I grabbed a handful of cut-up veggies, some raw almonds and i was ready to go! I just finished my lunch and boy was it good! The whole grain and protein combo will keep me full and energized through the rest of the day i'm sure! There's no excuses not to have a healthy, naturopathic lunch as far as i'm concerned!!

Dr. Anna Falkowski
Naturopathic Doctor & Clinic Director
Vitality for Life Health Center
Barrie, ON
www.vitalityforlife.ca

Dr. Anna Falkowski HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor, Clinic Director
info@vitalityforlife.ca
www.vitalityforlife.ca
Twitter: @NaturoDoctor
We're On Facebook!

No comments: